Note: This product has been replaced by the new Sage 50 Premium 2017.
Get one hour FREE training when you buy Sage 50 Premium Accounting from CBA.
Learn how to create your own customized reports with Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting
from a CBA Certified Sage Intelligence Consultant.
With Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2016 you get the tools to be more efficient and productive. It lets you focus on where your growing business is going. With Sage 50 Premium Accounting, you save time and money and achieve more every day.
- Knowledge at-a-glance: Know exactly where your business stands with customized views of key business metrics Ė account balances, quarterly revenue, outstanding receivables, everything you need to know to make the right decisions quickly.
- Save money, be more profitable and increase customer satisfaction with tools that help you gain control over inventory, job costs, estimates, and invoicing.
- Make better decisions faster with real-time data and customizable reports in Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting.
What Sage 50 Premium Offers
Accounting tools to get the job done
Sage 50 Premium Accounting is easy to use and comes with module-level security and automatic accounting checks that give you confidence in the integrity of your information. Plus, itís installed on computers that you control locally.
- Invoice customers by mail or email
- Monitor cash flow to meet current and upcoming payments
- Manage inventory using a variety of methods
- Control job revenue and expenses at the phase and cost code level
- Get module-level security and options for 1-5 user(s)
Powerful Inventory Management
Know exactly what you have on hand so you can quickly close a deal. Save money when you donít over-order. If inventory is part of your business, you can count on Sage 50 to have your back.
- Track inventory on user-defined attributes (color, size, style)
- Set different price levels or offer quantity discounts
- Automatically replenish inventory at user-defined levels
- Use serialized inventory to track warranty claims and recalls
Greater Insight For Strategic Planning
Get the vital information you need to stay in control and plan ahead. Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting lets you generate customized reports in the tool you already use ó Microsoft Excel.
- Built-in templates for sales, purchasing, inventory, and financial reporting
- Consolidate information from multiple Sage 50 companies or other databases
- Reports are always up to date with the latest data ó no export or manipulation required
New in 2016
- Fast, easy one-click chat support.
- Create one-click invoices from customers' records.
- Create one-click purchase orders on vendor screens.
- Receive inventory straight from the purchase order.
- Now you can personalize the text in Sage 50 generated emails.
- More easily convert sales orders to invoices.
- More powerful and customizable lists.
- And more!
We support your business like no one else
Your Sage 50 purchase comes fully supported and includes valuable tools and services that help you save time and money.1
- Harness the full capability of Sage 50 with help and advice by phone, chat, email, and even online.2
- Automatically receive updates and enhancements to Sage 50 as long as your annual plan or monthly subscription3 is current.
- Make confident decisions with Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting, a custom reporting and analysis tool using the familiar interface of Microsoft® Excel®and real-time Sage 50 data.
- If you pay employees, you can easily add an integrated payroll solution. Calculate deductions, keep up with changing tax laws, prepare paychecks, deliver W-2 forms and more!
- All of these benefits are part of your auto-renewing Sage Business Care plan and are included as part of your product purchase!
Choose Sage 50 Premium Accounting to save time, money and to feel confident about your business.
1 Valid credit card required to activate service. To ensure continuous service, your Sage Business Care plan is an automatically renewing plan, and subsequent years will be automatically billed to the same credit card each year on the anniversary date of your purchase at the then-current rate after notifying you 30 days in advance of your anniversary date. The credit card provided with this purchase will be used to automatically renew the plan if there is no other credit card number already established as your standard credit card number on file with Sage. You may terminate the plan with at least seven calendar daysí notice prior to your renewal date and not be charged for the renewal.
2 Customer support analysts are available from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. ET Monday-Friday, and reserve the right to limit calls to one hour or one incident. Assistance is limited to Sage 50 solutions.
3 Valid credit card and internet access required. Payments will automatically be charged each month until your subscription is canceled. Cancellation requires a seven-day notice prior to your monthly payment date. You must be on the most current version of the software to continue your subscription. If you cancel your subscription or your monthly payment is not received, you will have read-only access to your data. Full program functionality will not be restored until you have brought your account current, including payment of a reactivation fee.