To buy: Select your choices below and click Buy Now
FREE! 1 hour free training in Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting is included with every purchase of Sage 50 Premium Accounting from Computerized Business Associates. A Certified Sage Intelligence Consultant from CBA will teach you to create your own reports, customized to your specific business needs, using this expert Business Intelligence reporting tool.
Sage 50 Premium Accounting enables you to save time and money by making simple tasks more productive and efficient. It gives you the tools and information you need to make successful business decisions. Sage 50 Premium gives you insights that other accounting programs don't.
- One-look overview: You can personalize views of key business metrics so you always know how your business is doing. See revenue, account balances, outstanding receivables, and more, all on one screen. You'll know everything you need to know at a single glance.
- Generate more money: The tools included in Sage 50 Premium Accounting let you be more profitable. With extensive control over your inventory, job phases and their costs, purchasing and invoicing, and more, you can identify what works and what doesn't.
- Better insights for better decisions: Using your company's real-time data and the familiar platform, Microsoft Excel, the Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting feature lets you make fast, informed business decisions with confidence.
Benefits of Sage 50 Premium 2018
Tools to Make Accounting Easier, More Secure
This user-friendly business accounting software, Sage 50 Premium Accounting includes module-level security for up to 5 users. Advanced user security controls, an Internal Accounting Review tool, and tracking audit trails, give you confidence in the security and integrity of your data. You'll always have control over who can access your information, because it's installed locally on your computer or network.
- Setup 1 to 5 user(s) with module-level security
- Send customized invoices to customers by mail or email
- Create and generate custom sales orders, invoices, quotes, work orders, purchase orders and more
- More than 125 customizable reports: financial, inventory, sales, expenses, cost, jobs, and more
- Advanced Budgeting and Cash Flow Monitor tools to manage your cash effectively
- Get completely control of your inventory with different methods
- Setup job phases and cost codes to manage every step of your jobs and related revenues and expenses
- Free conversion from QuickBooks® and Quicken®3
Better Reporting for Better Decisions
Your accounting program should do more than just store debits and credits. It should give you the kind of analysis you need to make decisions and plan strategies. That's what Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting
does — it lets you create and run customized reports to give you answers you need. You can...
- Modify existing templates for sales reports, purchasing and inventory reports, or financials
- Use data from multiple Sage 50 companies or other databases to use consolidated information in your decision making
- Reports are generated using real-time data, without having to manipulate or export your data in any way
Complete Control of Your Inventory
Got inventory? Sage 50's Premium Accounting has you covered. Multiple inventory modules let you manage every aspect of inventory control, including assemblies and assembly costs, purchasing, and stock on hand. Always know what you have on hand, and never over order again.
- Use any number of different inventory costing methods - Assemblies, average / LIFO / FIFO
- Automatically generate purchase orders for inventory when it falls below a certain level you specify
- Setup user-defined inventory attributes like color, size, style, etc.
- Create multiple price levels for high volume or quantity discounts
- Serialized inventory lets you track warranties, claims, and recalls
New Features in Sage 50 Premium 2018
- Simple one-click chat gets you support when you need it.
- Generate invoices with a single click from your customers' records.
- Generate purchase orders with a single click on your vendors' screens.
- Go directly from a purchase order to receiving the inventory and paying.
- Customize the content of Sage 50 generated emails.
- Convert a sales order to an invoice in a flash.
- More powerful and customizable lists.
- And more!
We're Here to Help and Support Your Business
When you buy Sage 50 Premium Accounting, you get the confidence of knowing it's a fully supported software that comes with tools and services to help you succeed.1
- Make your business accounting software work for you! Realize the full potential of your Sage 50 software with help and advice by phone, chat, email, or online.2
- As long as your Sage Business Care subscription3 is current, you'll get free automatic software updates and improvements to your Sage 50 software.
- With Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting at your fingertips, you can harness your data efficiently and effectively. You'll get insights into your business for better decision making.
- Payroll solutions are available as an integrated add-on. Calculate employee deductions, stay current with tax laws, print paychecks, generate W-2's, and everything else you need to keep up with your payroll responsibilities.
- These benefits and more are included with your auto-renewing Sage Business Care plan that comes with your Sage 50 software purchase!
Save Money - Save Time - Choose Confidence
Choose Sage 50 Premium Accounting
1 Valid credit card required to activate service. To ensure continuous service, your Sage Business Care plan is an automatically renewing plan, and subsequent years will be automatically billed to the same credit card each year on the anniversary date of your purchase at the then-current rate after notifying you 30 days in advance of your anniversary date. The credit card provided with this purchase will be used to automatically renew the plan if there is no other credit card number already established as your standard credit card number on file with Sage. You may terminate the plan with at least seven calendar days’ notice prior to your renewal date and not be charged for the renewal.
2 Customer support analysts are available from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. ET Monday-Friday, and reserve the right to limit calls to one hour or one incident. Assistance is limited to Sage 50 solutions.
3 Valid credit card and internet access required. Payments will automatically be charged each month until your subscription is canceled. Cancellation requires a seven-day notice prior to your monthly payment date. You must be on the most current version of the software to continue your subscription. If you cancel your subscription or your monthly payment is not received, you will have read-only access to your data. Full program functionality will not be restored until you have brought your account current, including payment of a reactivation fee.