Custom Sage 50 Logicim XLGL Reports
Critical Information Made Visible – Logicim XLGL gives you customized reports, on-demand, without having to manually update any spreadsheets. It pulls real-time information directly from Sage 50 —and even other databases— into any report template you've saved. Drill down for more detail, slice and dice to find the answers you want, and make informed decisions with confidence.
CBA can custom-design almost any report you need, giving you total control over your reporting process. Every customization made can be saved for future use, sparing you the time and effort of formatting spreadsheet reports over and over again.
Call 800-339-8224 or 480-945-4455
for more information
|CBA is CERTIFIED in Logicim XLGL Reporting
|Samples of Custom Intelligence Reports (opens in PDF)
The following represent some of the types of custom reports we've prepared for our customers:
- Sales Order Aging – manage your backlog more effectively by visibly showing how long orders have been on the books
- Multi-Location Inventory Report – provide visibility and monitor the inventory balances at all of your multiple inventory locations. If you have inventory in multiple locations, multiple warehouses or just multiple virtual locations that you’d like to be able to track better this report is sure to help! If you need additional information added let us know your needs and I’m sure we can assist in meeting them.
- Custom Invoice Forms – if you have special invoice formatting needs that go beyond the basic Sage 50 capabilities we can create a custom sales invoice formatted specifically to meet your needs!
- Purchases Order On-Time - keep track of your vendor’s on-time delivery performance quickly and easily with this report that provides both a detailed and graphical view. Great for meeting your ISO 9000 or any other performance reporting requirements.
- Project Profit Summary – this report shows the “projected” profit of all of your open projects (or jobs) in a summarized view that will allow you to quickly identify projects that are off track based on their original estimates
- Multi-Company Financials – save the time of going in and out of multiple companies to run the monthly financials – it can be done with a single click from any company you have open
- Side by Side (Consolidated) Multi-Company Financials - run the report from any company you have open at the time, 22 individual P&L (Income Statements) with full detail and summarized views for current month, year to date (YTD) and each Quarter, plus side by side view statements for all 22 companies – one for Current Period, one for Year to Date and one for each Quarter. 10 minutes to run and you can easily identify which companies, departments or divisions are top performers and where you need improvement! Balance sheets with the same capabilities.
- Consolidate Accounts Receivable (AR) Aging and Accounts Payable (AP) Aging – if you have multiple companies with common customers and/or vendors you can run a consolidated AR Aging and AP Aging to get a complete view of all of your outstanding Receivables and Payables. This snapshot report can be ran from any company you have open at the time and provides management with a single report to review.
- Price Lists – do you spend too much time generating price lists to provide to your customers? Run a quick report directly from Sage that is formatted as a Price List / electronic order sheet. It can even have image links so they can view your products!
- Indicator Report – provide key leading “indicator” information to your management team to make quicker, more informed business decisions
- Positive Pay Report - Positive Pay is an automated fraud detection tool offered by the Cash Management Department of most banks. It is a service that matches the account number, check number and dollar amount of each check presented for payment against a list of checks previously authorized and issued by the company. We can create a Positive Pay Report using Intelligence Reporting that takes the information directly from your Sage 50 Check Register and creates either the .CSV or .TXT file format required to be submitted to your bank for payment authorization.
- Job Cost Report - Detailed– get a quick summary view of your job performance along with all the supporting details! If you performed well compared to your estimates you’ll know who to pat on the back and if not maybe there was change in scope that didn’t get billed?? With all the details available for your review you can better manage your current jobs AND improve your estimates going forward!
- Item Sales Period to Period – quickly and visibly see how sales of each inventory item is performing month over month, year over year or any other period you define
- Project Status Report – Job costing, project management, contract management - whatever terminology you use, this report can help you manage your profitability!
- Sales Performance Metrics – run a quick snapshot of various sales groupings by GL accounts to show MTD and YTD performance and variances to prior month, budget and prior year
Income Statements with Custom Allocations – prepare full detail and rolled-up financials by various business segments with multiple “what if” scenarios all prepared with a single report
- Vouchers - with voucher forms and you can print Cash Receipts Journal Vouchers (Cash Receipt Vouchers), Sales Journal Vouchers (Sales Vouchers), Cash Disbursement Journal Vouchers (Cash Disbursements Vouchers or Cash Payment Vouchers), Purchase Journal Vouchers (Purchase Vouchers) and General Journal Vouchers.
- Open PO Report For EDI – this is an example of an Open PO Report set-up for import directly into a vendor’s EDI system. If not all the fields required are stored in Sage 50 we can add them within the report key leading “indicator” information to your management team to make quicker, more informed business decisions
- Sales Rep Analysis – are items not selling or are the Sales Reps not selling them? Compare item sales by Sales Rep to learn what (or who) is driving the sales of specific items
- Pick List Sorted by Location – do you have Sales Orders with many items on them? Organize those items by location so your warehouse personnel can quickly and easily pull them from stock
- 401k Output Report – this report provides all of your employee data, payroll data, contribution information, qualification information, hire dates, term dates, etc. formatted as required by your 401K provider
- Rolling Profit & Loss Income Statement - quickly get a dynamic overview of your performance over the last 12 months -- change the monthly view on the fly without having to rerun the report and easily pick up on changes with the graphical view. We can easily expand this basic report to add budget comparisons, provide more detailed expense breakdowns, break it out by departments or expand it to a 24 month view. Whatever information is necessary to help you manage your business we can provide from your Sage 50 data
These are just a sampling of the many custom Logicim XLGL Reports and custom business reports we've created to help our customers run their businesses more effectively and efficiently!