Note: This product has been replaced by the new Sage 50 Quantum 2017.
Read more about Sage 50 Quantum Accounting
Get one hour FREE training when you buy Sage 50 Premium Accounting from CBA. Learn how to create your own customized reports with Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting from a CBA Certified Sage Intelligence Consultant.
Manage every aspect of your business. Stay ahead of trends.
With Sage 50 Quantum you get a new, higher level of accounting and business management. Quantum gives you the ease of use of an out-of-the-box solution at an affordable price. Sage Quantum Accounting enables you to manage all aspects of your business — accounting, customers, inventory, services, jobs, and employees — all in one centralized system.
Benefits of Sage 50 Quantum AccountingCompared to other small-business accounting software and mid-market solutions, Sage Quantum Accounting offers:
- Better Value
- A lower total cost of ownership. Don’t pay thousands of dollars more for functionality you may not need or use.
- Avoid the high cost of mid-market implementation, training, and maintenance.
- Accommodate more users, from 1 to 401
- Depth of functionality
- Tools for greater profitability
- Improved speed and database capacity
- Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting to monitor your business performance
Make more informed decisions
Use the analysis tools offered in Sage 50 Quantum Accounting to help you better manage your finances:
- Analysis and reporting — Achieve and maintain financial health with the Cash Flow Manager and Collections Manager. Recognize opportunities and monitor trends using the 140+ built-in reports. Or, create customized reports using Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting, a powerful Microsoft® Excel® based reporting solution that integrates with your real-time Sage 50 data.
- Internal Accounting Review2 — Run up to 16 audit checks on your data at any time to find potential mistakes.
- Audit trails — Monitor transaction changes and track each entry by user to help deter fraud.
Centralized business management
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting provides all your core accounting needs — plus, it incorporates functional and collaborative tools and features that help you run your operation more efficiently.
- Order process workflow — From one centralized place, easily track all the moving parts of your order process, so nothing gets missed and everything works as planned. Ensure that critical process-driven activities are sent to the right person at the right time. Give your staff the ability to quickly view and add transaction status details for easier tracking of customer or vendor orders. Notify the next person in the process with a status and specific notes as needed. Automatically send notifications to designated employees, customers, or vendors once a task is completed.
- Centralized management centers — Sage 50 Quantum Accounting is your one-stop shop for managing each customer, inventory item, service item, or job. Get the details quickly with customizable dashboard views and highlight the information you need to better serve your customers, as well as make more informed, more profitable business decisions.
Each user can create customized dashboards to organize key, real-time information and access it easily. View relevant tasks and filter data based on how you need to track it.
Customize your Sage 50 Quantum Accounting screens to show personalized information on My Dashboard with 46 modules to choose from. My Dashboard’s birds-eye view and easy access to real-time tasks and information empower your teams to manage their own work more efficiently.
Additionally, all users have their own personalized Inbox to help get organized and stay focused on their individual tasks.
Peace of mind — know your Sage 50 Quantum Accounting software is always current and supported
Your Sage 50 purchase comes fully supported and includes valuable tools and services that help you save time and money.4
1 Multiuser licenses available in packs of 1 - 10, 15, 20, 30, or 40. A maximum of 40 licensed, named users is allowed. Only the first 40 named users selected in the user maintenance screen are considered licensed, named users.
2 Sage is not liable or responsible for any fines or penalties that may result from errors in your company accounting records. The Internal Accounting Review is not intended to uncover all questionable transactions.
3 Sage 50 does not impose a hard limit on database capacity, however, individual performance will vary depending on actual number of transactions, database size, and number of concurrent users. Data management efficiencies are also realized in the Sage 50 Accounting 2016 products.
4 Valid credit card required to activate service. To ensure continuous service, your Sage Business Care plan is an automatically renewing plan, and subsequent years will be automatically billed to the same credit card each year on the anniversary date of your purchase at the then-current rate after notifying you 30 days in advance of your anniversary date. The credit card provided with this purchase will be used to automatically renew the plan if there is no other credit card number already established as your standard credit card number on file with Sage. You may terminate the plan with at least seven calendar days’ notice prior to your renewal date and not be charged for the renewal.
5 Customer support analysts are available from 9:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. ET Monday-Friday, and reserve the right to limit calls to one hour or one incident. Assistance is limited to Sage 50 solutions.